Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rob's Knee

I am still learning how to upload pictures on my new camera so I have lots of pictures to share but this is the only one I could get on the blog thus far. But anyway Rob is about 3 weeks post surgery and is doing great! He's off all pain meds and is getting cabin fever. Which is pretty big for him because he really likes being at home. He should start out patient physical therapy this week so that will keep him busy. The doctor said he could probably return to work in about 3 weeks. I am so proud of him and his recovery.
My dad is having knee replacement surgery tomorrow. Rob will be there at the hospital with my mom to support them during the surgery. And since Rob is the closest one to know what Dad's going through, he'll be there to offer his advice and sympathetic ear. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: