Sunday, August 10, 2008

Isn't summertime great?!?

You've just got to love the summertime!! Since we are both teachers and have the summer off my husband and I get to spend some precious time together (I say precious because during the school year my schedule gets pretty crazy with everything going on....) and we get to spend time with friends and family. We had the pleasure of hosting Rob's niece Tessica, her boyfriend Marty, and her roommate Jennifer for a night. They are on a road trip down the coast of California and crashed here for the evening before going to Vegas and back home to Idaho Falls. We loved having them here. They are a fun bunch. It would have only been better if they could have stayed a little longer so we could have gone to do something with them.
Oh well. Maybe next time!!
Rob and Tessica

Jennifer, Marty, and Tessica

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Kathy!! It was so good to get your comment on our blog yesterday! I am so happy to hear that you and Rob are happily married and enjoying life together. I read about his upcoming surgery and we will be praying for you both. I know you are busy getting ready for school to start back up...what school are you at?
Love,
Jen Durkee