Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had to work on my real birthday, so Rob and I decided to spend a quiet evening the next night and have a nice dinner with just the two of us.....little did I know - he had other things planned for our evening out. My wonderful husband had a wonderful dinner planned with family and friends. It was a wonderful evening and one of the best birthdays EVER.


My dad had to work but arranged for someone to cover the middle of his shift so he could come and join us. My brother Jimmy also had to work and he too took some time off during the middle of his shift to join the festivities (I wish I would have remembered to take pictures with him - ugh!). I couldn't believe how many people managed to take time out of their busy schedules to come to join me for my special day. It meant more to me than I could every express in words.


A BIG thank you to my WONDERFUL husband - who gets the Best Husband EVER Award, my mom who had to sit there at the restaurant an hour before hand because they wouldn't take reservations, to Michele for placing a call to the restaurant trying to sway them to take our reservation, and to ALL my friends and family for joining me and for the generous gifts. I am overwhelmed and I REALLY do appreciate that you would give up time from your own families to hand with us!


THANK YOU EVERYONE for EVERYTHING!

The birthday girl and her awesome husband

It was a looooong table and I was trying to capture everyone......with no such luck.


Austin and Grandma - he was being his goofy self -


Mom and Dad


Teri and Marianne



Caleb, Kim, and Jordan


Tammy and Deanna



Kim


Jackson Lee, Jackson, Dena, and baby Norman #2


Tim, Finley, and Sarah


Brain, Michelle R., and Michele B.


Autumn, Jana, and Austin - lol - he was trying to make a funny face!


Greg, Kyla, and Missy

4 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!! :)

The Greenoughs said...

Thanks! It was one of the best birthdays ever!

Phillips Family said...

Happy Birthday Lady!!!

The Miller Clan said...

Cute pics. Just now catching up on blogging!