Friday, July 11, 2008

A New Beginning....

Hi all! Well....like many of you ~ I have no idea what I'm doing but after following friend and family blogs for the past couple of months I decided to join in on the fun!

I never thought my life was interesting enough to acutally blog about but I do love keeping in touch with friends and family whether they are in town or across the miles. I'm too old for MySpace and although I've tried another networking site this seems more of my speed! I hope that my other friends who haven't been much of bloggers will follow along with me so we can all keep up to date on the happenings in each others lives!!

I figured starting this in the summer will at least get me on the right track....hopefully I'll be able to keep it up once school starts back! Wish me luck!!

No comments: