Monday, September 1, 2008

Convocation

In our school district we have what is called convocation. It's a time where we come together as a school district (classified and certificated) and we are addressed by our Superintendent, the union Presidents, and other Asst. Superintendents. We complain about it every year only because we have so much to do and not a lot of time to do it. That is always our official first day back and we know that we have our rooms to get ready and only really have a day to do it in. Anyway....here are some pictures from our convocation this year:

This is a picture of our staff. It's not all of them but it's most of them! I have no idea who the two guys in front are.....they wouldn't move out of my way.

This is a picture of my mighty cute husband! Can't you see him? His school is wearing the blue and white and he's the one about 4th row up from the bottom by the stairs. It was such a great feeling being there with my husband! I'm married now!! I'm SO proud to be his wife!!
This is a picture of my mom's school. Can you see her? They are the ones in white. She's about the fifth row of white second one in from the stairs.

The ones in dark blue kinda in the middle in dark blue is Jana's (my sister-in-law) school. I have lots of friends at that school too - but since you can't see them I won't mention them all!!

No comments: